Teeth Whitening | Avenel & Woodbridge Township
Light Up Your Smile
Say goodbye to a yellowing smile with teeth whitening treatment at White Oak Dental & Orthodontics.
Teeth Whitening Treatment
Whether it’s coffee or pasta sauce dimming your smile, if you’re self-conscious about your mild-to-moderate tooth stains, you can benefit from the teeth whitening options available at our Avenel office.
Teeth whitening refers to any technique or procedure that lightens the shade of your teeth. Typically, the whitening process involves applying a hydrogen peroxide or carbamide peroxide-based bleaching gel to your stained teeth.
During your first visit, Dr. Aquino and our expert team will figure out what’s causing the stain and discuss your smile goals to see if teeth whitening will work for you.
How Does Teeth Whitening Work?
At White Oak Dental and Orthodontics, you've got options! We offer both in-office and take-home teeth whitening treatments. While both methods use trusted and safe whitening agents, the way they work is a bit different.
Here’s how each one works:
Take-Home Teeth Whitening
- Brightens your smile on your own time
- Offers convenient treatment from the comfort of your sofa
- Packs a punch with a bleaching gel way stronger than store-bought options
- Results in brighter teeth in just a week or two
In-Office Teeth Whitening
- Provides faster results than regular take-home teeth whitening treatments
- Uses potent yet safe whitening agents administered by our expert staff
- Boosts your smile to eight shades brighter in a single visit
- Offers a perfect solution for those last-minute events when you need to look your best
Is Teeth Whitening Right for You?
Most folks with mild to moderate tooth stains can benefit from our teeth whitening options.
Whether it's coffee or pasta sauce dimming your smile, Dr. Aquino in Avenel at White Oak Dental & Orthodontics can help.
During your first visit, we'll figure out what's causing the stains and discuss your smile goals to see if teeth whitening fits you.
Tips for Maintaining Your Brighter Smile
Keeping that dazzling smile doesn't have to be a chore. Here's how to make it last:
- Use a straw to sip dark drinks like soda and coffee.
- Stick to a good oral hygiene routine by brushing and flossing at least twice a day.
- Swing by your dentist for your twice-a-year dental checkups and cleanings.
- Say no to smoking and other smile-dulling habits.
- Consider occasional touch-ups to keep things fresh and bright.